Birthday





Yesterday was my birthday, meaning I am no longer a teenager (boo) 

I had the best day I saw my best friends for breakfast, my family for lunch and my boyfriend for the rest of the day, it was lovely.
ME and my best friends went to a coffee shop called Coffee #1 and it was so lovely in there, the staff were friendly and the menu was impressive (mainly because it actually had healthy choices on there) I opted for Natural yyoghurtwith banana, granola and honey. The portion sizes were perfect, not too much and not too small, it was filling and presented really well, my friends enjoyed their breakfast too and completely agreed with the service and over all experience. 

For lunch me and some of my family went for lunch at my nan and granddads local pub, Carisbrooke. The food quality in there has improved ALOT since the last time I ate there, i had a bacon and brie baguette and it was actually so nice compared to the old ones when the brie was just skin and hardly any cheese- so I was impressed by that.

For dinner me and Conor had a Chinese (shock) we opted for two new sides rather than the same old, won tong (i think that is what its called) SO DISAPPOINTED like why is it even on the menu its just like deep fried... paper rubbish, er. And BBQ chicken and pork chow mein- that was average.   But we have both agreed to not get a Chinese any more as we are disappointed 9/10 times so bye bye chicken balls and chicken satay *cries* 

The best thing about my birthday was having the chance to take a break and see everyone I love and actually enjoy the company of my favourite people. 


And one thing that topped off the day completely, was my beautiful Pixie Lott tweeted me happy birthday for the 5th year in a row, she generally is the best person to exist i love her so much.




-Birthday outfit was from New Look, I will photograph details another time, I did have my camera but i didn't use it (fail) I just quick snapped on my phone, oops




Comments

Popular Posts