Guess Who's Back



Hello again!

I have been slacking so bad, I'm sorry! Recently a few people have mentioned that I should blog again ( and start up vlogging )  So I'm back! Lets hope I stay this time because I miss it!
For a 'im back' post I'm going to write about what I have been up to while I've been away, enjoy! Its not too exiting, if I'm honest!




1- There is a place where I live that I will be spending my sunny days. It is a secret, very quiet place and I have been there a few times with my boyfriend and I love it SO much. Pack up a picnic, water and essentials and you re done for the day to sit, relax and be free.

2- Me and my best friends went over load on food and spend the day together. We very rarely see each other anymore so it is the best when we get together, catch up - and in our case on this day cry together. About being so much older, less close and just life. I love them so much!

3- I had my first sprinkles! It was so sickly, but nice. I went on a shopping spree with my best friends and they introduced me to the Ferrero Roche waffle ah! Although, I do recommend sharing it if you go, I'm a choc-o-holic and even I struggled.. that's saying something!

4- My mum has been getting into photography so I've been going on walks with her and helping her sort out her facebook page . Please check it out! Her photos are incredible and she is getting so good, couldn't be prouder! The love and passion she endures in her hobby is so nice to see!

5- My hair is long for the first time in ages! Only one or two more inches and its at the length I have been wanting FOREVER. I haven't dyed my hair in officially a year now- so yes they are my roots, not ombre.

6- Lastly I am ten months into my apprenticeship! I'm halfway through my coursework and it is so good! The paper work is hard, but working with children is something that lifts my moods no matter what. The amount of times I've gone to work lower than ever, and forgotten all my problems as soon as I see the children is incredible. I'm so happy there!

Comments

Popular Posts