back, again!


Guess who is back? this girl!

Its been a long time coming and i've finally got to the point where I am excited to start getting back into blogging and sharing my journey with the world.

Since ive been gone;



Rhys and Jacqueline

Jacqueline at Five Guys

Jacqueline Morby


Jacqueline Morby Driftwood Festival

Jacqueline and Elizabeth

I've met the most beautiful human ever, and i'm just about to depart from Gosport to go to Southampton to move in with his family while searching for our own home! - leaving Gosport meaning i'm going to see my friends and family a lot less than i usually do but atleast when i come down it will be even more special and exciting to see them! I'm moving jobs so i'm gutted to leave the staff, parents and children behind as they have been incrediable on my journey.

i've eaten lots of yummy food and been to a lot of new restraunts over the past year which is exciting because i'm now eating food I was once was terrified to eat..

going from that... I have been discharged from theropy! after a long bumpy road of referrals, appointments meetings and sessions i have finally gotten to a point in my life where i am more confident than i have been in years, for almost a year now I have been steadily climbing the mountain to sanity and I am confident to say i'm almost at the top! 

I spent a *very* rainy day at Driftwood Music Festival this summer, supporting my friend Katie Louise Ball who performed on stage and my dad who organised the festival (in just three weeks!) in Gosport, so next year keep your diaries open to join me in a bigger and better festival next summer! 

Lastly my not-so-little sister has finished school and went to prom looking as beautiful as ever, all grown up and ready for college! 

on the note of college, ive completed my Level 3 Early Years Educator finally! was a long time coming with a million tears tantrums and breakdowns but somehow managed to get through it and i'm awaiting my certificate for it to be official yay! 


Thank you for reading through, especially if you've gone through the journey with me! later in the week i'll  be uploading another post so keep your eyes peeled..

Speak soon, 





  

Comments

Popular Posts