London

So yesterday me and my little sister Elizabeth took a trip to London!






First, we queued an hour and a half to visit the #SLxPB pop up shop! the interior was beautiful and reflected Zoe, Alfie and Joe really well. The little details in accessories for the shop were so cute! Although we got confused thinking the shop was bigger (it was just the mirrors making us think it was bigger haha!) and the lighting wasn't the for photos, but it was great for the atmosphere! 

The people in the que were lovely and everyone was under control, queuing patiently and making way for passers by! 

I got myself a pop socket, and my sister got a hoodie for her and her friend, which I borrowed on the way home because it was so cold and i didn't bring a jacket, oops! The hoodies were so cosy and i wish they had one in khaki or grey. 






Next we headed to Camden town! my favourite, I love how everyone in london shines their personalities through their image, their confidence and style is incredible and I love it! 
If anyone knows me, they know I love elephants so The Elephant Heads pub had to be snapped, especially with all the pretty flowers.. 
' Do one thing a day that scares you' this was actually in Covent Garden across the road from where we were waiting in line, and it is a good quote to sum up the day, lately i've had terrible anxiety in big crowds so going to london was a huge step- being surrounded by people on the underground, in a shop filled with people and of course being the 'Adult' looking after my sister making sure she was safe, but we did it! 

My camera had been playing up lately so most the pictures turned out blurry so these are all snapped on my phone, luckily I have an Iphone 7 so the camera is ok
 These are from the camera, we found a street art wall and what else do you do when you see a street art wall?!


Speak soon,

Comments

Popular Posts