Week In Photos

Just a little snipped of the past few days!



#











So this week has been a bit crazy, I went for a family gathering with Rhys' side, we sat in the sunshine and had yummy food made my his nan, then as the evening got colder we wrapped in blankets and put the fairy lights on which was really cute!

The sun is shining! for the first time in ages this summer I wore shorts and a crop top (a bit different to the baggy winter jumper I wore last week!) 

Me and Rhys (mainly Rhys) enjoy cooking- this week we made Fajitas! of course I added avocado to the mix because it makes everything better, although it was a little bit spicy it was so nice, the smell was incredible..

Lastly look at these Nutella B-ready bars! when i first saw these online i didn't really get excited because I thought they would only be available in America because come on all the good things only get sold there.. but strolling around Asda I spotted them and grabbed two boxes and got so excited! Me and my family had one each and to be honest as nice as they were... they were basically hungry hippos without the outside being coated in little bits, still... I loved them!

If there's any content you'd like me to post about... let me know! Speak soon, 



Comments

Popular Posts